Bemin Advance: The last game in the Bemin series created by me. Here are some planned things that are different from the last game:
- (At least) 2 more playable characters (Party limited to 4 still)
- A MUCH longer playtime (2-3 hours to WAYYYY MOREEEE)
- No more world map. The entire game is one big world connected by less important maps like deserts and forests, with new things in them to keep it interesting. Probably the biggest change from BSA and Elements to Bemin Advance
- Bemin has a new abillty - he can step on certain spots to change dimensions! (A whole new world of puzzles to solve!)
But not soon, I'm just confirming that it's real. Try out the demo!
EDIT: removed download because I want to have a big unveil later on in development!!
But there is a link to the main page here.
Played a lot of Overwatch and Geometry Dash.
Well, I just released a new update for Bemin Elements by the way. There are now 11 unlockable GameJolt Trophies! Link in the last post.
Okay, not really. It's ~2 hours long (Not including new game +) so I wanna add a new side quest and have 3 endings (2 are bleh, 1 is the good one). There's a download you can get, you're pretty much getting an almost full experience
I finished the game.
I'm just missing the ending :O
Yes. The title. I'll be back soon, I just need to relax and focus on school (project heavy.)
I still have a big chunk of the game done, and this is how the dev process will go:
- Create game (Hoping to do so by May)
- Polish (Lighting, Day/Night cycles)
- Bug testing (yayyyy....)
- Release! (Hoping to do so by June)
Here's some screenshots to keep you waiting:
Come to the Bemin Discord, It always has the latest version ;O
You can download the latest version from there
According to Weebly statistics I have like double the page views a week so here's some cringey Undertale fanart to celebrate
Update: New version of Bemin Elements! Download
Version 1.5 reduces the game size by over 100 megabytes, adds the bar to the village, and a new side quest! There were also adjustments to the world maps.